Terms and conditions for individual users
The below terms and conditions are concerning individual buyers, who aren’t professional buyers. The terms and conditions for professional buyers are available in the professional space. The following conditions are made between Valerie Ferrat, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK and the individual users wishing to buy an item on the web site : www.myseelk.com, www.myseelk.fr.
By using the material at this web site, all users agree to all terms and conditions contained in this web site, except any legal changes which would have been accepted by Valerie Ferrat and posted to the user. The terms and conditions explain to the user all the compulsory steps, from the order to the items’s delivery.
1. Order Policy
The order is confirmed once the following procedure is properly filled by the costumer on line:
- To ensure the user receives its order confirmation, the user should enter correct personal Information, such as its delivery and billing adresses, and should enter all the compulsory fields and should accept the terms and conditions and make the online payment required.
- The payment must be confirmed during the payment procedure: in case of credit card ‘s transaction authorisation declined, and in case of past litigations, the selected item(s) won’t be delievered to the user.
- The buyer accepts the products description, price, and delivery time when he clicks on ‘valid’ at each step of the order.
- Valerie Ferrat, Sole proprietor will confirm or not the order by email.This confirmation will be made accordingly to the products availability in stock ; if we are unable to fulfill the order, the user will be notified and will be paid back immediately.
- The order is processed within 72 hours to 5 days, depending on the stock at the dates of order. If the order has to be manufactured, then the delivery time can exceed 30 days. The customer will be informed by email.
2. Shipping policy
The processing and delivery time are given for information ; they both depends on the product availability and the freight choosen by the user. We do not deliver any products to post offices boxes. Processing time for in stock items is approximately 2 business days, delivery time does not include processing time. Late deliveries can’t be considered as a refund case, neither motivate an order cancellation.
The productts delivery time is mentioned in the products descriptive text, in the on line shopping web pages.
The technics used for printing our fabrics require time, and we thank the user for considering this point whenever he is placing an order on our web site. The standard delivery cost is mentioned in the order form, and includes the packing
and transport upto the user‘s delivery adress. The user must then bare the delivery cost.
For the deliveries out of the EEC, The shipping cost is exclusive of customs duties, and exclusive of all other taxes related to the product’s import into the user’s country. So these remain the buyer’s responsability, and the products can be delievered at the only condition the user bares the duties charges.
2.1 Post office
The buyer agrees to follow the care instructions mentioned on the product’s wash care labels, stitched inside each product.The printing or dyeing irregularities are inherent to our hand made products, and can’t be considered as defects nor be the object of a refund.
These points are mentioned on the merchandise tags , delivered along with our products.
4. Return policy
- All the items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the delivery date: the cooling off period expires 14 days from the day you or a third party appointed by you other than the carrier physically takes up the goods.
- The refund includes the item’s price and its freight cost which you paid during your order. The return expenses are the responsibility of the user.
- The consumer can try on the item to check if its fitting, color and style suit her. However, the consumer can't wear/use for a few days the item(s) and ask for a refund.
- The item(s) should be returned intacts and well folded in their packing, with their merchandise tags, by registered post, along with the return and exchange form joigned in the parcel. If it was not the case, the consumer should be liable for any diminished value of the goods. The parcel should be returned to : Valerie Ferrat, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK. Thank you for informing us of the return by email: email@example.com
- The refund is made within 14 days from the day of the parcel's receipt, if the return procedure respects the details mentioned above.
- Download the return form.
5. Payment Policy
5.1 Paypal : web encryption standards (SSL), via the paypal system.The payments are made in euros currency only.The order’s amount is shown in euros. The user ordering from UK, Usa and Canada sees his order form in euros on our web site. His bank account is debited in his local currency and the order amount is converted from the euro to the user’s local currency ,as per the order’s date’s exchange rate. Paypal takes a 2,5% extra exchange rate tax on the transaction.This tax is not taken in a country using the euro currency.
The order won’t be confirmed in case of credit card ‘s transaction authorisation declined, and in case of past litigations.Therefore the selected item(s) won’t be delievered to the user.
6. Pricing policy
- The currency used is the euro.
- The payments ar e accepted in euros currency only.
- The prices of products sold on our web site are inclusive of french Vat.
- The discounts are indicated for each item separately
7. Limitation of liability
The material contained within this web site is periodically checked for accuracy and is presented without any warranties, either expressed or implied. Valerie Ferrat will assume no responsibility for any error or omissions of this web site’s content.
Further details regarding the products can be asked in the contact us section, or by letter to : Valerie Ferrat, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK. Contact email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Valerie Ferrat shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use by any person of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, including damages to hardware or software resulting from use of this site.
8. Copyright Notice
The entire contents of the site www.myseelk.com, www.myseelk.fr are the sole and exclusive property of Valerie Ferrat, and are subject to worldwide laws and treaties restricting the copy, distribution, publishing and transmission of same. No portion of this site may be copied, distributed, published or transmitted without the express written consent Villa mes loisirs. Users of this site may download and print materials from this site for personal, non-commercial use related to placement of an order or shopping with Valerie Ferrat provided that any such copy must contain this notice.
All of this web site's content and supporting code are copyrighted by Villa m and all rights are reserved. All content copies, either electronic or printed, are for personal use only. The content and supporting code contained here in may not be used in any other manner unless express written permission is obtained in advance.
The data we collect from you is stored in a digital file and used for managing client relationship and processing orders.
The data is kept for 3 years by Valerie Ferrat, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK, after which we will send you a message to ask you if you wish to continue receiving emails from us.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time and free of charge. You can ask to have the information corrected or removed. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
10. Law policy
The above terms and conditions are subject to British law.
English language shall be used in case of litigations. If no amicable agreement is made in case of litigations, theTribunal of Glasgow-UK shall be competent.
11. Legal mentions.
Declaration N° ICO. : ZA374551
Publication director : Myseelk, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK
The links of the site towards another site: Valerie Ferrat, Sole proprietor releases any responsibility as for the possible changes or the updates of the sites towards which a link was established.
The links pointing towards another site: Valerie Ferrat, Sole proprietor, authorizes the implementation of a hypertext link towards its site http: // www.myseelk.com for all the web sites with the exception of those spreading information with polemical, pornographic, xenophobic character.