The processing and delivery time are given for information ; they both depend on the product availability and the freight choosen by the user. We do not deliver any products to post offices boxes. Processing time for in stock items is approximately 2 business days, delivery time does not include processing time. Late deliveries can’t be considered as a refund case, neither motivate an order cancellation.
The productts delivery time is mentioned in the products descriptive text, in the on line shopping web pages.
The technics used for printing our fabrics require time, and we thank the user for considering this point whenever he is placing an order on our web site. The standard delivery cost is mentioned in the order form, and includes the packing and transport upto the user‘s delivery adress. The user must then bare the delivery cost.
For the deliveries out of the EEC, The shipping cost is exclusive of customs duties, and exclusive of all other taxes related to the product’s import into the user’s country. So these remain the buyer’s responsability, and the products can be delievered at the only condition the user bares the duties charges.
The shipping options are as following:
- All the items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the delivery date: the cooling off period expires 14 days from the day you or a third party appointed by you other than the carrier , physically takes up the goods.
- The items received before this date can be returned within 7 days from their delivery date.
- The refund includes the item’s price and its freight cost which you paid during your order. The return expenses are the responsibility of the user.
- The refund and return request should be made either by hand and sent to email@example.com, giving the product's descritpion, the date of order and the purchaser's name.
- The consumer can try on the item to check if its fitting, color and style suit her. However, the consumer can't wear for a few days the item(s) and ask for a refund.
- The item(s) should be returned intacts and well folded in their packing, with their merchandise tags, by registered post, along with the return and exchange form joigned in the parcel. If it was not the case, the consumer should be liable for any diminished value of the goods. The parcel should be returned to : Valerie Ferrat, Sole proprietor, 24 woodside place, G3 7QL Glasgow, UK.
- The refund is made within 14 days from the day of the parcel's receipt, if the return procedure respects the details mentioned above.
- Download the return form.